CALL OUT: Web Developer Needed
posted 23 Apr 2019
SHOUT is looking for a creative person or agency with web-design and digital development skills to create a simple, easy to use, and easy to access online platform,The Queer Arts Portal.
The portal will be an online based platform of free to access, consumable queer art and media. Additionally, the Queer Arts Portal will be the home for future selected digital queer art commissions, as part of future SHOUT programmes.
Birmingham LGBT (of which SHOUT is a project), is looking to award this tender to a creative person or agency and for the platform to be completed by end of August 2019.
What are we looking for?
- A platform we have complete autonomy/creative control over once created – ideally on a platform such as Squarespace or Wordpress.
- A platform that includes a smart calendar for events.
- Additionally, a Queer arts calendar – for promoting and linking to other Queer arts activity happening in the city/region.
- Various standard pages including: About SHOUT, News, Contact us, and a standard footer with sponsors/funders/etc.
- A site that is mobile friendly and includes security certification.
- A section within the site where Queer art can sit natively, including video, image, audio and text. Also, archive material in an engaging, visual, and simple format which is easily searchable.
- The potential to password protected content.
- The ability to have adverts on the site and to run reports on their performance (we are particularly keen to see options other than GoogleAds).
The full tender document (including application details) can be downloaded here.
The application deadline is 5pm on Friday 3rd May, 2019, and should be sent via email or hard copy (all details are in the tender document). If you have any questions about this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org